Confidential Information of CSPC: All information provided by or obtained from CSPC in any form in connection with this request for RFP either before or after the issuance of this RFP:
(a) is the sole property of CSPC and must be treated as confidential;
(b) is not to be used for any purpose other than replying to this RFP and the
performance of any subsequent contract;
(c) must not be disclosed without prior written authorization from CSPC; and (d) shall be returned by you to CSPC immediately upon the request of CSPC.
Proposal and Pre-Award Costs: No payment shall be made for costs incurred in the preparation and submission of a proposal in response to this RFP. No payments will be made for costs incurred for clarification(s) that may be required by CSPC.
Reserved Rights of CSPC: CSPC reserves the right to:
- a) request written clarification or the submission of supplementary written information in relation to the clarification request from you and incorporate your response to that request for clarification into your proposal;
- b) assess yours and other proposals on the basis of:
- Experience in organizing similar scale of conferences
- a financial analysis determining the actual cost of the proposal;
- information provided by references;
- information provided by you pursuant to CSPC exercising its clarification rights under this RFP process; or
- other relevant information that arises during this RFP process;
- c) waive formalities and accept proposals which substantially comply with the requirements of this RFP;
- d) verify with you, other proponents, or with a third party any information set out in a proposal; e) check references other than those provided by you;
- f) disqualify any proponent whose proposal contains misrepresentations or any other inaccurate or misleading information;
- g) disqualify any proponent or the proposal of any proponent who has engaged in conduct prohibited by this RFP;
- h) make changes, including substantial changes, to this RFP provided that those changes be communicated to you prior to accepting your proposal;
- i) select any proponent other than the proponent whose proposal reflects the lowest cost to CSPC or the highest score;
- j) cancel this RFP process at any stage;
- k) cancel this RFP process at any stage and issue a new RFP for the same or similar deliverables;
- l) accept any proposal in whole or in part; or
- m) reject any or all proposals;
These reserved rights are in addition to any other express rights or any other rights which may be implied in the circumstances and CSPC shall not be liable for any expenses, costs, losses or any direct or indirect damages incurred or suffered by any proponent or any third party resulting from CSPC exercising any of its express or implied rights under this RFP.
By submitting a proposal, you authorize the collection by CSPC of the information described herein as contemplated above.
Contact Information: For further details about CSPC and Conferences, please visit our website.
Questions are welcome and encouraged and can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org