Nominations must be submitted, in English or French, by 23:59 (nominator’s local time) on September 10th.
The required elements for a successful nomination are listed below. Upon submission, please ensure your nomination is fully completed and that it adheres to the stated word limit.
Other than the the identity of the nominator and nominee, the following are required:
- Trailblazer Award Category.
- Brief Biography (no more than 200 words).
- Demonstration of Innovating/Catalyzing Change (400 words maximum).
- Nomination Justification (800 words maximum).
- CV (5 pages maximum).
Note that self-nominations will not be accepted.
Rules and Eligibility
- Nomination must be for an individual living in Canada.
- Nominations are encouraged from any and all sectors, for individuals at any stage of their career, including but not limited to industry, government, academia, and not-for-profit.
- All scores and feedback provided by the judges will not be disclosed for any reason.
- All applicants give the right to the CSPC to profile their submission in all Conference materials before, during, and after the event.
- The CSPC and the judges will not release any information in the application that is specified as confidential (marked above with an *asterisk).
- The current CSPC Board, management, staff, volunteers and members of the Awards Selection Committee, may not be nominated.
If you have any issues in submitting your proposal or any questions regarding the submission, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.