Specifications for Interview Project
CSPC is looking to produce and publish a series of interview with figures in the science and innovation policy community in Canada. Below are some specifications for this project.
Number of interviews: 30-50
Length of interview: 15 – 25 min each
- Incorporation of CSPC graphic, look and feel
- Branded lower third titles
- Inclusion of images- similar to a news feature (where possible)
Recording of interviews:
- Recordings will rake place August-September and would have to be finalized and ready to publish by November 8
- Interviews will be held over zoom (or any suggested virtual platform) and recorded by the production team
- CSPC will be in charge of scheduling and coordinating interview sessions
- CSPC will be providing the zoom link/account
Examples: please see this link for last year’s interview series.
Please note CSPC is a small non-profit and the proposed cost is an important criterion in the final decision.