The federal government released the 2023-24 budget on Tuesday, March 28th. CSPC is once again hosting a Symposium for a comprehensive analysis of the Federal Budget, and the reactions of various sectors.
The CSPC Budget Symposium will be held on Tuesday, April 11th and will feature numerous speakers from different sectors across the country. A detailed budget analysis will be presented by Dave Watters and Michael Rowell from Global Advantage Consulting Group, followed by panel discussions of various speakers.
Our confirmed Speakers include:
- David Watters – President, Global Advantage Consulting Group
- Michael Rowell – Director of Data Analytics & Business Development
- Steven Liss – Vice-President of Research, Toronto Metropolitan University
- Aminah Robinson Fayek – Vice-President of Research and Innovation, University of Alberta
- Malcolm Campbell – Vice-President of Research, University of Guelph
- Sarah Laframboise – Organizer, Support Our Science
- Padmapriya Muralidharan – Chair, Canadian Association of Postdoctoral Scholars
- Namir Anani – President/ CEO, Information and Communications Technology Council (ICTC)
- Karimah Es Sabar – CEO, Quark Venture
- Robert Asselin – Senior Vice President, Policy Business Council of Canada
- Jeanette Jackson – CEO, Foresight Canada
- Matthew Foss – Vice-President of Research and Public Policy, Canadian Council for Aboriginal Business