Being a CSPC volunteer offers exciting opportunities to:
- Gain valuable experience and expertise to meaningfully impact the Canadian science policy landscape
- Help shape the future of Canadian science policy by organizing a national conference
- Network and generate discussions with other professionals in the science, technology, and innovation policy field in an inclusive environment
- Get an inside look at CSPC, a national hub for science policy in Canada
- Through CSPC, expand your leadership skills and take initiative in advancing new projects and exploring new frontiers in science policy
- Link your science with societal issues
What is involved in volunteering for CSPC?
Volunteers will contribute 3-5 hours per week, with the majority of communications taking place via email and conference calls. Therefore, you can be anywhere in Canada. If you have an interest in Canadian science, technology, and innovation policy, we could use your help in one of our volunteer committees.
What are the CSPC volunteer committees?