Canadian Science Policy Centre (CSPC) will be hosting a series of training workshops designed to enable the next generation of science policy experts through professional development. Workshops were previously produced at the request of organizations and for their teams and CSPC will now be hosting workshops for the general public. Professional Development Workshops will be assembled upon completion of sponsorship requirements (number of sponsors). Registration will be open to the public and a certificate of completion will be provided. Interested in participating. These workshops will be two half days and will be hosted virtual via zoom. Workshops we offer include:
- Science Policy 101
- Science Diplomacy : New Approaches to International Relations
- Equity Diversity & Inclusion in Science: Creating an EDI Culture
- Best Practices in Evidence-Based Decision Making
- Science Communication: Linking Research to Policy and the Public
- How to Become a Science Entrepreneur
More information on workshop types can be found here.